Naruto Shippuden RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shippuden RPG

A site for Role Playing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alternate Storyline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hidan
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Hidan

Number of posts : 67
Group : Akatsuki
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Character
Health:
Alternate Storyline Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Alternate Storyline Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Level: 100
Chakra:
Alternate Storyline Left_bar_bleue100/100Alternate Storyline Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Alternate Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Alternate Storyline   Alternate Storyline EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:43 pm

"Ah..." Naruto Uzumaki said, returning to the village after a long journey with his mentor, Jiraiya. "Leaf village, you haven't changed at all!" Just then, he noticed that the Hokage rocks had changed.
"Heh, Granny got her face put on the rock!"

"Naruto, pipe down, would ya!"

Naruto turned to see who had addressed him. It was his former mentor, Kakashi. Kakashi was sitting on the top of a nearby building, looking up at Naruto, who was standing on a large post in the middle of the Leaf.
"Shuddup, or else I won't give you my special gift!" Naruto taunted. He pulled out a book from his shuriken pouch. "Here, take it... It's too boring for me, anyways..."

"Naruto! You didn't!!..." Kakashi looked at the book in awe. 'Make out Tactics' the book read on the cover, in bright white ink. "That's, that's, the newest installation in the 'Make out' series! Where did you get it?!"

"Pervy sage gave it to me. It's a super advanced copy, so don't be sharing it with anyone."

"Don't worry!" Kakashi darted off in a cloud of smoke. Then, Tsunade called Naruto into her mansion.

"I got a mission forya," she said. "Sakura needs help infiltrating the Sound base, to get Sasuke back."

"Sakura? Oh, I almost forgot about her!"

"Well, that's not very nice, Naruto." Sakura had come out of a room. She was a bit taller, and would not have recognized Naruto, had it not been for his voice. "Wow, you've really grown, haven't you!"

"Yeah."

"Well, see anything else in me?"

"No, not really. You look exactly the way you were as when I left."

"Augh!" Sakura began fuming. 'How could he be so obnoxious!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T.B.C
Back to top Go down
https://narutochroniclesrpg.rpg-board.net

Alternate Storyline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden RPG :: RPG Section-
Jump to: